- MN ASID Showcase Home 2007. Second Place - Dining Room
- MN ASID Showcase Home 2002. People's Choice - Favorite Winadow Treatment, Favorite Room, and Best Use of Painted Finishes
- MN ASID Showcase Home 2009. People's Choice - Best Mid-Century Modern Interpretation
- MN ASID Showcase Home 2002. Honorable Mention - Dining Room
- MN ASID Presidential Citations for Distinguished Service and Certificates of Appreciation in 2009, 2007, 2005, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1988
Senior Interior Designer
"My focus is to listen and collaborate with my clients so they can live well at home. The home is the stage upon which we live our lives. Let me partner with you to discover unique solutions for your lifestyle needs."
With extraordinary style, Pat creates beautiful environments that authentically reflect her clients' tastes and support their lifestyle needs. Her expertise includes attention to detail, inter-personal communications, the use of color and the ability to work with architects, builders and contractors. She has spent her career at several prominent Twin Cities design firms before landing happily at Gabberts.
Pat's work has been televised on Passport to Design and published in Mpls St. Paul Magazine, Midwest Home and Garden, the StarTribune and Designed in Minnesota.
Pat received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Minnesota, and is currently featured in the Purcell Quality blog.
Create balance in your room by paying attention to the visual weight of windows, walls and ceiling, the fireplace, and other architectural features. The color of the furnishings has weight too. You need a balance of light and dark value, a dark loveseat can unbalance a room instantly if it is not balanced by something else of equal weight elsewhere in the space.